- andrew cagan » Archive » Netflix’s pricing debacle and what they could have done instead on Netflix Doesn’t Give a Crap About Me
- Aura Brand Development on When Having More means Using Less
- Aura Brand Development on What is the Value of Your Brand?
- Aura Brand Development on Perceived Quality vs. Actual Quality
- Andrew on Perceived Quality vs. Actual Quality
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Several prominent web-based companies have gone public in the last few weeks, but are their eye popping values the result of their potential to make big money, or are they due to something else entirely? Continue reading